20150806

A post about this blog

Over the years I've been posting less and less here. The fact that the majority of this blog is about government malfeasance was getting me down. Most of the things with serious Positive implications for the future are about technology and this was never intended to be a technology blog, and so it isn't. The government side, however, is all negative and I just can't do it. If you want more information like what has been shared on this blog, a simple google search will turn up thousands of examples of how things are going wrong. I'd like to concentrate on what's going right. If you want to find me on Facebook, check out the groups Omni Junto and Just Trans-Humanism, depending on where your interest lie. I will continue to update this blog but it will be less frequent and less negative.

-Keisar